Roastery/Coffee Shop is open M-F 8am-4pm for Tastes, Tours, Aromas, Drinks, Bags of coffees & teas, Events, and so much more.
Check out this cool article about us:
Glory Cloud Coffee Roasters is devoted to excellence in all we do! For your pleasure we offer the finest hand-crafted coffee [from the holy grail of green coffee beans], extravagant loose-leaf tea and use the finest ingredients. We aim for excellence in the way we treat our guests, staff, suppliers and other coffee companies. We celebrate Starbucks for bringing a coffee movement that changed the world. This allowed us to have our own opportunity to bring a new wave of wonderful tasting coffees and teas. We offer our enticing products and beverages in a fun and informative style that encourages everyone to be part of a taste and aroma experience adventure.
What we do:
- Using science and artisan skill we craft roast coffee for individuals and wholesale clients using the best available coffee beans [the seed of the coffee tree cherry-like fruit] [we call it a bean because it looks like a bean; but, it is a seed],
- Develop cold brew on tap with or without nitrogen service for restaurants & cafes and a bottled Ready To Drink cold brew in a variety of flavors with our wonderful partner,
- Offer loose-leaf tea packaged in a variety of ways to meet wholesale, cafe and individual in-person retail or online orders,
- We might eventually host coffee and tea educational classes at our roastery to train our friends on how to make the best beverages from our products; this was originally a key piece to our marketing strategy of being known as educators and experts in the field while offering a fun experience as we build ongoing friendship to family relationships. It's turned out to be more of a spur of the moment training with everybody who comes through the doors.
- For those serious about their coffee and tea we offer consulting to measure the quality of your water, coffee grind, coffee & tea extraction and offer guidance on how to improve your operation to optimize equipment and the amazing flavors of our coffees and teas that you serve your family, guests and friends.
- We have a culture of honor and respect on the leadership team that treats all people with integrity, honesty and compassion. This creates a valuable and valued staff and clientele. What you see and experience is what you get.
- Our leadership team is passionate about learning and improving our knowledge and skills in all aspects of the business because we value you.
If you enjoy coffee cupping, then we are here for you to enhance your passion and expertise.
We have a great space for training, education, events and meetings. We can talk about coffee, tea, our core values and share our story while you build your team. It is a goooooood time. You CAN rent our space for private events! It happens often.
This lovely San Franciscan Roaster is designed and manufactured from sheet metal 35 minutes south of us in Carson, City, NV.
Our amazing espresso grinder and Slayer Steam-X espresso machine. Come and learn about espresso and how to make your own drinks. Taste wonderful flavors. Savor amazing aromas. Enjoy a relaxed atmosphere. Prepare to be amazed.
This 1 kilogram roaster was how we started in Scott and Darla's kitchen. This Mill City Roaster has moved onto a friend's home now as he teaches his sons to roast and run a business.
When the our large coffee orders arrive, we sample roast to a target profile, cup and score each bean to help us dial in the best flavor that is hidden in these little gems of flavor and design the roast for the bean, not our preference. We have something for everyone. We work hard to please you all.